[THIN] Re: Even more performance monitoring

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:43:37 -0500

Hi Adam,

You might want to consider giving our product, TScale a try. It can address
both the memory and CPU utilization issues that IE and Note are creating for
you. There is a free 30 day evaluation copy available for download on our web
site, and we will work with you through the evaluation process to help you
interpret the impacts of TScale upon your environment.

If you have any questions for me, you are more than welcome to email me on or
off list.

Best Regards,

Bernd Harzog
CEO