[THIN] Re: Error installing NFUSE 1.7 w. Sec. Fix.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:58:14 -0800

=20

Not really, unless you really want a secure IIS server.  I know that
there are some services that do not have to be running for IIS to run
properly.  I was just asking as I have a more serious issue than what
you are having.  I keep getting ASP errors on my NFuse server (HTTP
500.100 errors).  I have done virtually everything to get this
working.

I'm about to rebuild it here, and start over.

Chris