[THIN] Error Messages

  • From: roma <roma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:56:09 -0300

Hi all,

I have 5 MF Xpa servers in my farm. All servers are win2000. This week one
server is log some events and I worried but I can't find the cause of this
events:

The application, explorer.exe, generated an application error The error
occurred on 07/09/2002 @ 14:24:41.817 The exception generated was c0000005
at address 2000683B (<nosymbols>)

The description for Event ID ( 39 ) in Source ( Cdm ) cannot be found. The
local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message
DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: \Device\CdmRedirector; 26.

The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on
07/09/2002 @ 12:51:11.636 The exception generated was c0000005 at address
004FF1CA (<nosymbols>)

Anyone help about how to solve this error messages? I don't know where to
start the trobleshooting of this errors.

Thanks for help and best regards!
Cristiano