[THIN] Error 5783: Server Hangs..

  • From: tobias.bjorkskog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 07:29:41 GMT

Hi, I'm new to this list and need some help..

I have exactly the same problem as Ryan McBride
//www.freelists.org/archives/thin/12-2002/msg00513.html

I did not find any answers to our problem in the list, and I'm getting
really desperate... (one of our Citrix Metaframe XP Win2000 servers has=

crashed twice this week).

If someone of you have the email address to Ryan McBride (maybe he has
fixed the problem) or know why our server hangs, please let me know. =3D=
)

Thanks..

Tobias Bj=F6rkskog
tobias.bjorkskog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=