[THIN] Re: Error (193) TS MF 1.8

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:13:21 -0700

Can't say I've come across that one before, but if this is the only
published application that is having this problem, can you delete and
recreate the pub app? Or duplicate it and see if the same error occurs?

Do you have errors in trying to manage the app from the pub app admin?
Any errors pop-up in the application or system logs when users get this
message?