[THIN] Re: Error 1335

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:18:54 +0000

Greg,

I have seen av scanners do horrible things to the client. So if you have the
option, get them to try downloading from citrix directly or else send them a
cd.

I had a few problems with the v11 client, any reason you aren't running
11.2?

Berny

On Jan 19, 2010 9:56 PM, "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone ever battled and error 1335 on Windows Vista when installing the
Citrix Web Client?

We have the 11.0 version on a website for our users.  Some, but not all,
Vista users run into this (maybe 3 out of 10).  I don't have control over
the affected computers, they are external to us.

Google seems to think it is a corrupt cab file but if that were the case, I
would expect to see it happen to everybody.

Greg