[THIN] Error 1056: Virtual driver name not found in module.ini

  • From: "Michael McClelland" <mmcclelland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:26:22 -0500

Hello all,

I've got a remote client who is getting this error message whenever he tries to
connect to our terminal servers.  I have uninstalled his old client and
installed the latest Citrix client, but no help there.  I have looked on the
Citrix website and can find the error message but there is no solution that I
could find.

The entire error message is as follows:

"Cannot load Citrix ICA client drivers.  Error 1056: Virtual driver name not
found in module.ini"

Any help would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance.

Michael R. McClelland

This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping
you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you
know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single
biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this free white paper
to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID7