[THIN] Re: Epson Stylus Color 880

  • From: John_Orf@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:02:03 -0600

I ended up using the Epson Stylus Pro ESC/P 2 driver and it works fine.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

John Orf
SSM Health Care

                      Michael Boggan

                      <MBoggan@vdimail.        To:       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      com>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: Epson
Stylus Color 880
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      12/06/2002 11:18

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

It is installed with XP.  I then used the mapping to map the printer to the
Citrix UPD.

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445