[THIN] Re: Epicor

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:27:39 +0000

Hi Greg,

I don't have any specific help but maybe I can point you in the right
direction. We had a similar issue with logins over VPN. Somebody closed a port
that made Windows authentication take longer. Surprisingly, this slower
authentication affected printer mapping. Users with only one printer worked
okay while users with 12 printers took upwards of 5 minutes to log in.

So you might look for things that affect authentication like DNS problems or
recently removed domain controllers.

Hope this helps.

Steve Raffensberger
Produban US