[THIN] Enterprise Services for Nfuse using Nfuse 1.7 frontend?

  • From: Mason Dively <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:43:30 -0600

Hope everyone out there had a great holiday!

We are planning on implementing Enterprise Services for Nfuse here in the next
month or so, and have been doing some preliminary testing.  I've noticed that
the web login for ESN is pretty ugly--the page is customizable to an extent but
it would not be my preference.  My question is, can you use the NFuse 1.7 web
pages with the ESN backend (instead of the ESN web interface) to aggregate
users applications for multiple farms?  Any comments or experience with ESN is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mason B. Dively  MCP,CCA
Amdocs CMI Production Windows Support