[THIN] Re: End user disconnecting

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:02:43 -0400

Thanks for the quick response.  I checked and there are no timeouts on
the server set.  I seriously doubt that the network traffic is too much
on his segment.  I even took his machine to another segment and it did
the same thing.  Can you send me the Citrix client cfg files that you
have?  Maybe I can tweak his settings.

Thanks very much,

Jonathan