[THIN] Re: End user disconnecting

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:40:33 -0500

You might want to take a look at the traffic in his area of the network.
If there is too much, to the point of delaying packets from the citrix
server to the end client, you could be seing issues due to that.  There
are some other things to look at, i.e. check to make sure that timeouts
are off on the server.  Also, Magnus and JK sent me some information on
the Citrix client cfg files.  There are some tweaks you can set on the
client side as far as keyboard and mouse timeouts.  One last thing,
there are also some reg edits avail. for the Citrix server, I believe JK
has them listed on thethin.net  Check it out.

Respectfully,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751