[THIN] Encryption

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:29:08 +1000

Hi All
I have a client I need to give encrypted (128bit forced) access to an
application over the internet.
The main problem is that the client uses various proxies to enable web
access for itself and its users which I'm told will cause problems
maintaining an encrypted session via 1494, where as 443 works for them
with their SSL Connections
Are there some info/White papers around that specifically define the
process of encryption and what can be altered?
Thanks
Nick