[THIN] Enabling Sound

  • From: scott.delagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:48:11 -0500

NT4.0 TSE,  MF1.8

We run custom VB applications that are either run on wyse winterms or as
published apps.  These applications support our distribution center.  On
some of the winterms, it's now been requested to have some audio feedback
for the process so I'm just starting to look into it.  My question is,
what does it take to do this.  At a very minimum, if the server doesn't
have any sound boards, is this even possible?  We'll be replacing our
older 2315 winterms because they won't support our new microtouch
touchscreens so I want to make sure we get something that will also do the
sound.

Thank you,

Scott DeLagrange
mailto:Scott.DeLagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx