[THIN] Re: Emulate what Citrix apps a user has published?

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 12:57:19 +0000

yes there is posh for 4.5 since 4.5 is the same as 5.  you have to hrp3
installed iirc.

webster

Sent using OWA for iPad
________________________________
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:02:44 +0100
From: dogers@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bit late to the party here, but what's wrong with the search option
"applications by user"? Good for a few admittedly - 300 and I agree you're
talking powershell!

Andrew

On 20 May 2014 09:55, "James Scanlon"
<scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Is there anyway to 'pretend' login as an end user of a citrix environment to
see what exactly is published too them?
We have 3 farms, and over 300 applications and while we are going through
tidying things up it would be very handy to see what the end users 'had
available as a before and after?'
Powershell?