[THIN] Re: Emulate what Citrix apps a user has published?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:28:09 +1000

I just tried this out and thats a fantastic quick solution! thank you!! Only
issue I can quickly see is I will have to do it for each farm manually ... That
probably will do for now though thanks!Re: Powershell? any suggestions on where
to start? would it query Storefront / web interface? or talk to the citrix
farms direct?! (can you even powershell to a 4.5 farm? didnt think that was
supported?)Thanks again all :)Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:02:44 +0100
Subject: [THIN] Re: Emulate what Citrix apps a user has published?
From: dogers@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bit late to the party here, but what's wrong with the search option
"applications by user"? Good for a few admittedly - 300 and I agree you're
talking powershell!
Andrew
On 20 May 2014 09:55, "James Scanlon" <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there anyway to 'pretend' login as an end user of a citrix environment to
see what exactly is published too them?We have 3 farms, and over 300
applications and while we are going through tidying things up it would be very
handy to see what the end users 'had available as a before and after?'
Powershell?