[THIN] Re: Emulate what Citrix apps a user has published?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:55:10 +1000

simple, elegant, SOLD.

We are in the process of changing the published apps for the company so id like
to be able to test any user and regularly during the day after changes, so that
would be a lot of copying, but good enough! :)

From: webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Emulate what Citrix apps a user has published?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:50:33 +0000

Make a copy of the user account in Active Directory, change the password and
use that account to test with.

Thanks

Webster