[THIN] Elio DE SANTIS/TELINDUSL is out of the office.

  • From: Elio.DESANTIS@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:11:05 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  18/12/2001 and will not return un=
til
27/01/2003.

I will respond to your message when I return. For urgent professional
matters please call Telindus Luxembourg (352 53 28 20 1) and ask for my=

chief. Thanks.

Telindus S.A.
81-83, route d'Arlon
L-8009 Strassen
Luxembourg
mailto:
tel: +352 45 09 15 1
fax: +352 45 09 11
For more information about Telindus' services and solutions,
please visit: http://www.telindus.lu/
The Integrator: coming soon with a network near you
This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a commitme=
nt
by TELINDUS except where provided for in a written agreement between yo=
and TELINDUS. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either=

whole or partial, is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient=

of the message, please notify the sender immediately.

Ce message est confidentiel; son contenu ne repr=E9sente en aucun cas u=
engagement de la part de TELINDUS sous r=E9serve de tout accord conclu =
par
=E9crit entre vous et TELINDUS.  Toute publication, utilisation ou diff=
usion,
m=EAme partielle, doit =EAtre autoris=E9e pr=E9alablement.  Si vous n'=EA=
tes pas
destinataire de ce message, merci d'en pr=E9venir imm=E9diatement l'exp=
=E9diteur.
=