[THIN] Edgesight For LoadTesting - scriptlet question

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:16:43 -0000

Hi,

In the loadtesting documentation it states that scriptlets 'can be used to
control execution of scripts when conditional sync points and folders do not
provide adequate coverage'

Anyone know how?

I want, for instance, to execute folders based on a variable retrieved from
a snippet of jscript. I can get the script to assign a value to a variable -
but how can I then use that variable to determine which folder to run?

tia.

Andrew

Gilwood CS Ltd

Registered Office :  3 Cedars Crescent, Sunderland, UK, SR2 7SY. No. 6099397
England