[THIN] Edgesight 4.5 error loading payload issue

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 02:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

Ive installed an eval of edgesight on a w2k3 sp2 server connecting to a sql
2005 server.

ive configured it and rolled out the presentation server agent to a couple of
citrix servers. However, when it tries to upload the payload file back to the
edgesight server, we get the following error emailed out and appearing in the
messages area

"The UPDATE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint
"FK_SInstance_machine". The conflict occurred in database "EdgeSight", table
"dbo.machine", column 'machid'.
The statement has been terminated"

We did have an initial issue uploading the payload as it was putting a double
backslash in part of the path which was giving us an access is denied error,
but I solved that by editing the edgesight.cfg file.

Anyone any ideas, done a citrites/google search and found nothing !

Thanks

Andy