[THIN] Re: Easy way to copy printers?

  • From: "Christian Dady" <cadady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:49:03 -0600

Thanks!  Worked great (once I figured out the need to subst C: for M:\).

-Christian Dady, ING Americas

http://www.thinprint.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal professional privilege.  It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.  You must
not disclose  or use in any way the information in the e-mail. There is no
warranty that this email or any attachment or message is error or virus
free. It may be a private
communication, and if so, does not represent the views of Volante Group
Limited.

This message has been checked by SurfControl
This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147