[THIN] Re: Easy nfuse/outlook

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:53:38 -0500

Nope.  That's why in most Citrix environments (as well as most corp
environments with AD) the MY Docs directory is redirected via GPO to the
homedir.

You could in theory change the my docs path in the user shells folders
in the registry to point to the client drive and path. But My guess is
it would make some things really slow

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server