[THIN] Re: Easy citrix PS 4 question

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:28:18 -0400

The zdc isn't supposed to but it happens to me. Haven't figured out why though

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2009, at 10:00, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the ZDC will not load balance to that server.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: If I uncheck the box 'enable logons to this server' but its still part of a published app. When a user try's to logon will citrix still try to balance to that server and the user will be denied logon?

If I need to do maintenance on a box, do I have to pull it out of all the applications its in, then re add it when I'm done?

I'm just not thinking straight today, its Friday.

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer
www.jsjcorp.com

        JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.