[THIN] Re: Each app launches logon within Desktop

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:55:28 +1100

Hi Ronnie

Session Sharing is what you're thinking about, not session reliability. Session
sharing may be
disabled via the following registry key:

To disable session sharing, the following registry key must be present along
with the following
updates:

Add the following value to disable this feature (this value does not exist by
default):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\Wfshell\TWI\:
Type: REG_DWORD
Value: SeamlessFlags = 1

To re-enable the feature, delete this key.

To read more on this and other troubleshooting see Troubleshooting and
Explaining Session
Sharing Document ID: CTX159159

Also check you're not restricting the applications/ desktop to a single
instance.

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Mon, Jan 25th, 2010 at 10:22 PM, "Hamilton, Ronnie"
<ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have published a desktop to our users, but each time they launch
> an
> application from within the desktop a logon initiates.
>
> I recall something about session reliability to stop this, could be
> wrong.
>
> If an app was launched from one server then all other apps would be
> launched seamlessly with no logon.
>
> thanks
>
> Ronnie
>
> Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
>  __________________________________________
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland.
> Reg. No. 45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
> Co.Dublin.
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
> Ireland.  Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
> Co.Dublin.
>  __________________________________________
> The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
> and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and
> notify the sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy,
> disseminate, distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents
> in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed