[THIN] Each app launches logon within Desktop

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:22:03 -0000

Hi,

I have published a desktop to our users, but each time they launch an
application from within the desktop a logon initiates.

I recall something about session reliability to stop this, could be
wrong.

If an app was launched from one server then all other apps would be
launched seamlessly with no logon.

thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.