[THIN] Re: EMERGENCY

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:50:16 -0400

Sounds like the policy is what is stopping you.  Especially since groups is
how policies are applied.  I would look at the policy.

Eileen Crabtree
Systems Administrator
Guardian Industries Corp.
2300 Harmon Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 340-2004

             "Stratton, Doug
             MSER:EX"
             <Doug.M.Stratton@                                          To
             gov.bc.ca>                "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] EMERGENCY
             08/11/2005 12:45
             PM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We renamed some ou's and groups last night and as of today we get this
message whenever we try to use UNC to get to printers or shares (
\\servername\resource)

Access to the resource has been disallowed.

Please send any suggestions?

I was told that gpo were not changed just group names

Thanks

Doug Stratton

Technology Development Analyst
Solutions BC Together with ISM Canada
IBM Global Services
Technical Engineering Services
Phone: (250) 704-1861
Email:Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx
Alternate:Stratton@xxxxxxxxxx (See attached file: att5v44x.dat)

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this message from your
computer. Thank you.