[THIN] Re: ECL vs. Per device or per user

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:53:00 -0400

I was afraid of something like that, but I wasn't sure. The book I saw said
they cant be "employees" of your company.  And as it is, we can easily
control WHO gets a username but not easily control What device they use
since they are all remote locations. Aside from the 10 or so people in our
company who are here at the office, everyone else is just coming in from the
internet.
Jason