[THIN] Re: Duplicate email addresses in Outlook Address Book

  • From: "Matt Barys" <MBarys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:23:20 -0500

Yes I did. It's at SP3.

Thanks,
Matt
-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Roger Riggins
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:16 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Duplicate email addresses in Outlook Address Book

Did you service pack it, yet?

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Matt Barys
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:59 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

After I upgraded our Office 97 to Office XP, when a user is sending an
email and goes to their address book, if there are fax numbers for the
contacts they will show up in the list as well. That's all fine and
dandy, but Outlook doesn't tell you if the first entry is email or if
it's fax. A little annoying if you ask me. Anyone have a fix for this?
Here a screenshot of what I'm talking about. If you look at the entry
Stephen Czaja, it's listed twice. Thanks!

Matt Barys
Systems Administrator

Fairrington Transportation
553 South Joliet Rd. Suite B