[THIN] Re: Duplicate Task Bar Icons For Each Executable - Seamless App.....

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:32:49 -0000

All of which has set me re-looking at a problem we've had here for some time
which is sort of the reverse of the problem you have. I have an application
that when run within a published desktop provides two buttons on the taskbar
(within the published desktop). I believe it is Delphi based, and if I switch
between the two butons the application just freezes so it is an annoyance. If I
publish it as a seamless application it appears to behave itself with a single
button on the task bar. Have just tried an RDP desktop and still get the same
two buttons, so clearly not an ICA issue. Any ideas where to start?

  _____