[THIN] Duplicate Section error in ICA

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:44:43 -0400

Ok, I have another one, We have One app, which we will need to launch in
Windowed mode as opposed to Seamless mode from our Web interface / CSG
setup.
I found CTX107284 which describes as Fix as follows for launching a SINGLE
app in windowed mode while not affecting the other apps.

*Steps for Solution 4*

  1. Select the application you want to control (windows size settings)
  and note its name.
  2. Using the editor of your choice, open the file *default.ica*located in:
  - For Web Interface 4.0, *C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\MetaFrame\conf\*
  -* *For Web Interface 4.5, *
  C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\conf* *
  Note*: \AccessPlatform\ is the default path <site name>. In some
  environments administrators may choose to replace that with their own.
  3. Add the following section :

[YourApplicationName]
TWIMode=Off
ScreenPercent=90

// Where [YourApplicationName] is the name of the application found in step
1.

  1. Save the file.

However if I add the Section to the ICA file with the appropriate name I get
the following error:
The ICA Client received a corrupt File. The ICA file contains duplicate
Sections named (APPLICATION NAME)

From what I read this is by design in the ICA client 10.  How do I get past
it?
Or do I?