[THIN] Duplicate Client Names

  • From: Raymond Pritchett <galrahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to prevent duplicate Citrix client
names. Because of a large PC rollout, it appears that
the Citrix client name is the same on alot of PCs.
Because these machines are spread out among several
dozen facilities, and because we are having several
printing issues associated with duplicate client
names, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way you
could prevent people with a duplicate client name from
logging into a server.

That way people who do not have access will be forced
to call the helpdesk forcing them to change their
client name.

Thank you,

Raymond

=====
Raymond Pritchett
Network/Systems Consultant
Email: galrahn@xxxxxxxxx

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you
with experience."

                                 -Dilbert's Rules of Order

http://sbc.yahoo.com