[THIN] Dupes?

  • From: Jennifer Booth <jennifer.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:46:07 -0700

Anyone else experiencing massive duplicates?  I'm getting 4 messages for
each one sent.  I dunno if it's just me, but thought I'd check.

Jennifer
This Week's Sponsor - NetX Inc.
NOT all of your data resides at the server, can you backup and restore every PC
in your company including remote systems ? FlexSafe protects your
organization's data with client backup and recovery. Snapshots take just a few
minutes, even for notebook users who connect through a dial-up modem.
http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexsafe.asp