[THIN] Re: Dumb Question.... again... 2003 Terminal Server License server

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:39:50 -0500

>So now back to my original question how to I get the management console
to point to the new license server

David,

I went back to get the exact steps for my installation. For me, in the
MPS Console, I right-click on the Farm name, select "Properties", and
under the License Server panel, I just put my license server name and
the default port of 27000. This ought to update the farm settings in
your data store. You may need a reboot after this.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com