[THIN] Dual ZDCs?

  • From: Stephanie Atkinson <miitgal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:57:56 -0800 (PST)

How is it that a Zone can have 2 operating Data Collectors?  Of everything I
have read, each zone can only have one so maybe I misunderstand what is going
on.  The Citrix Engineer who setup this environment advised we have data
collection on 2 servers because 1 is set to Most Preferred and the other
Preferred.  All other servers are left to default. We have 2 dedicated servers
for each zone intended to be data collectors and by all accounts that is how
they are working.  All the information from every server in the zone is
available from both servers in the CMC; all other servers only provide their
local information.

  Can anyone clarify or explain this?

  Thanks,

  Stephanie Atkinson