[THIN] Dual ThinPrint Servers Behind BIG-IP's

  • From: eddie.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:20:26 -0500

Hi all,

We are in a situation where we must have redundant, load balanced ThinPrint
servers.  If we use 2000 advanced server clustering, one server would not be
utilized and load balancing to my knowledge does not work with ThinPrint.
So the idea arose that BIG-IP's might solve this problem.

Has anyone tried to run dual ThinPrint servers for load balancing and
redundancy behind BIG-IP's?

Thanks,
Eddie