[THIN] Re: Dual Monitor on Citrix

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:59:49 +0100

If you are using an Nvidia card and use the nvidia software there is an
option to have your task bar on the local OS spanning across both screens.
When you maximise a local app it will maximise across both monitors.  I
suspect the ICA apps would do the same.   If you have the task bar set
across one monitor citrix apps maximise to the primary monitor.  Suggest you
have a play with nvidia driver setting if you have them.  I suspect ATi
should have the same.

The ICA 9 clients work better.  Older XPe farm with no FR's would not
maximise if you double clicked the top bar of the app but would work if you
clicked the maximise window button in top right if you were using 8.1 client
or below.  Our FR3 farm has always worked fine.

PS4 is supposed to handle maximise much better and allow you to maximise to
say monitor two.

Malcolm