[THIN] Re: Dual Monitor on Citrix

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:09:16 -0500

Check out CTX104298. It says that it is not always possible to to run dual
monitors when seamless windows are used.

The limitations related to this configuration are:

. Users cannot save the last location of the remote application; this always
defaults to the primary monitor

. Users cannot drag the seamless application's window to any monitor - only
those in the adjusted work area

Mike