[THIN] Re: Dscheck Error any server farm

  • From: "cherie.watts Watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:34:39 +1000

Why are you wanting to run dscheck on all servers? There is no benefit from
doing this. The error message is clear and tells you why it is failing to
run.

DScheck is run to check your datastore, you do not run it from every server.
You only need to run it from one....and as the error says it has to be
directly connected to the datastore.

You have run it on one and it has complete...presumably without detecting
any problems...as you haven't mentioned any.

So from what I can see you don't have a problem.