[THIN] Re: Dropped sessions

  • From: "Gabe Knuth" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:03:03 -0400

Seriously, you may think about using the ICA Perfmon counters to see if
you can identify anything going on. =20

Do you have many servers?  If so, is it just one server that's dropping
connections?

Are you getting drops on remote sites or clients at the same location?

Also, OS and MF build might be helpful.  Check all the hotfixes and so
on, too.