[THIN] Re: Dropped sessions

  • From: "Gabe Knuth" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:00:48 -0400

Nope :)

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Delaney
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 4:50 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Dropped sessions

We are experiencing sudden dropped citrix sessions. Our server load
looks good. I have reviewed our network and see nothing obvious. Had
anybody had this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use
of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy any and all copies of the original message.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba