[THIN] Dropped sessions

  • From: Brian Delaney <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:50:01 -0400

We are experiencing sudden dropped citrix sessions. Our server load
looks good. I have reviewed our network and see nothing obvious. Had
anybody had this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all
copies of the original message.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba