[THIN] Re: Drop username and domain into WI logon?

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 09:37:01 +1000

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

turning pass thru on , on the WI server is one part, you also need to =
turn on "use local username and password " in PN also

otherwise you will have auto login to the Wi pages but the citrix app =
will ask for a login and wait

pre filled domain is a std part of the WI code, just tick the option in =
the admin pages.

inthe same admin pages you can turn off client pushing