[THIN] Drop username and domain into WI logon?

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:47:21 -0500

We did this with some coding on the old 1.7 NFUSE server.  Connect to site
and it dropped username and domain into the require fields, then users just
needed password.

Can't get that code to work on WI.  Thoughts?

Pass-through was suggested, but how do you get pass-through to work from WI
website?  WI icons forcing me to install web client to work.  Web Client, as
I understand, does not support pass-through, must be full client.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company IT
920-303-7609