[THIN] Re: Droid

  • From: Dan Dill <DanD@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:27:59 -0800

Mine works fine on an HTC EVO 4g, I believe the same WI/SG server side
configuration is valid for the droid as the iphone.  I had to do the setup
initially for our SG/WI to work with iphones but after that droids hit it just
fine.  In my phone I do NOT have the access gateway option checked as we use
SG/WI

But it does work in our environment...

Dan Dill |Systems Engineer | Harsch Investment Properties
1121 SW Salmon St. | Portland, OR 97205 |*: 503.973.0206 | *:
dand@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dand@xxxxxxxxxx>