[THIN] Re: Drives not mapping -- but only for one user

  • From: "Jon D" <rekcahpmip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:53:26 -0400

Good idea. I checked though, and they did have full permissions.
I went ahead and added the everyone group with full access just to test and
still no dice.

Anything else you can think of that could cause this?

On 5/17/06, msemon@xxxxxxx <msemon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have seen this issue as well if the user does not have the proper rights to their home directory. Trying setting their permissions to Change or Full control and see if that fixes the problem.

Mike