[THIN] Re: Driver listing

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:27:16 -0500

This one works too:  Script - To Display Printer Drivers in the Farm per
Server! -
http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKT
ext=1239&intPKChannel=13
<http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPK
Text=1239&intPKChannel=13>

But Michel's download are super killer too!

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server