[THIN] Re: - Drive remap tool (XPe)

  • From: "dirk.blose" <dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:20:31 -0500

In an effort to safeguard the privacy of all our communications, we have
taken steps to ensure our e-mail communications meet federal and state
privacy requirements. Thank you for your understanding.

Dirk Blose sent you a secured message. The link below will take you to a
page where you can securely view the message. Click below to view it, or
cut and paste the following URL into your Web browser:

https://smail.pdr102072.com/ime?x=4-2596868-1376959-8LC5SZQ2

Your ability to retrieve this message will expire on Friday March 17,
2006.