[THIN] Drive Mappings in NT/2000 domain

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:56:31 -0500

I am trying to find the best way to map a drive for a certin
group of useers  logging in my citrix farm.  I want to map a
drive to a certin location each and every time they login.
I am running Citrix on windows 2000 in  an NT domain.  I
have been using a batch file and running net use statment
out of that.  Just wondering if there was a better way...

Scott

This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping
you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you
know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single
biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this free white paper
to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147