[THIN] Download: Royal TS for WTS 2003

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:59:54 -0500

Hi Folks,
I just came across this one that I thought I would post, it is a Snap in
called Royal TS:

This is a replacement for the standard Terminal Services Snap-In with some
additional features. Since Windows 2003 Server Edition's Terminal Services
now provide a way to remote control the interactive session like in Windows
XP, the Terminal Services Snap-In cannot connect to the servers console.
Besides, if an administrator remotely controls the interactive console (e.g.
with the Windows XP RDP Client you can connect to the server's console using
the /console switch), he locks the real interactive session. This little app
reads out all currently available sessions and warns you if currently
someone else is connected to the console.
See:
http://code4ward.net/c4w/posts/148.aspx

Regards,
Jim Kenzig