[THIN] Download Pick of the week: MaxWebPortal

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,portals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:31:00 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Here is a site I came across in my travels that really warrants mentioning
especially if you are looking to build a portal web site quickly and do not
have a lot of experience or resources.  You can have a site up in minutes
using these templates.

MaxWebPortal is a web portal and online community system which includes
advanced features such as web-based administration, poll, private/public
events calendar, user customizable color themes, classifieds, user control
panel, online pager, link, file, article, picture manager and etc.
Easy-to-use editor allows members to add news, content, write reviews and
share information among registered users.

The best thing about it? It's FREE! Get it at
http://www.maxwebportal.com/maxwebportal.asp

Enjoy,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net